Monday, June 25, 2007

Week 8 - Thing #18 - Online Applications

Hello, out there.

I just want to experiment a bit with this document-creation application. I have used Writely (when it was called "Writely," that is) before for online collaboration, but Zoho Writer is new to me. So I think I'll play around, with colors and with typefaces as well.
Let's try some characters, like the British £. OK, now for something irrelevant and silly: kiss.

Let's try something else - Background Color. Oooh...very cool.

I wonder if I can export this to my blog. Well, let's try.

Oh, very cool - I just published this from my Zoho Writer account. And my little experiments showed up just fine: my background color, my colored text, my smiley face, all that good stuff.

Now maybe I'll go play around with Google Docs (or Writely, as I remember it).

2 comments:

Arvind said...

Thanks for using Zoho Writer! Nice that all the formatting options you tried came out real fine when posting to your blog :-)

Continue using Zoho Writer and check out the other Zoho applications as well.

Arvind
http://blogs.zoho.com

HCPL Techincal Trainer said...

Wow, a comment from zoho themselves.
Very cool dls.